Our math group is challenging Mrs. Linberg's 3rd grade class to complete a graphing activity!
Each student will create a bar graph by completing the following steps:
- Gather class data - What is your favorite animal: lion, shark, puppy, or wolf?
- Title your bar graph
- Label your bar graph
- Show a scale
- Answer the following questions:
2. How many people liked the lion and wolf all together?
3. How many students voted in all?
4. How many more people liked puppies than lions?
5. From this graph, what did you learn?
GOOD LUCK! We look forward to interpreting your data and seeing your bar graphs!
~Ms. Feaster's Math class